Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
its not for ROOTING you download and install via the market

-=Jason=-

sboman_32

Reaction score
way to close to the equator for my taste...
wow i installed earlier in the day and it worked fine... stupidly i set it as default for my home screen and now it keeps force closing. the only thing i changed was the screens down to one. i can't even uninstall it, everytime i press force close it pops right back up... PLEASE HELP!!! I NEED A WAY TO STOP THIS THING!

huskur

Reaction score
wow i installed earlier in the day and it worked fine... stupidly i set it as default for my home screen and now it keeps force closing. the only thing i changed was the screens down to one. i can't even uninstall it, everytime i press force close it pops right back up... PLEASE HELP!!! I NEED A WAY TO STOP THIS THING!

Use the "home" softkey underneath your screen. (looks like a little house) that should give you the option of your regular home screen. Then you can uninstall

huskur

Reaction score
Running Droidmod here at 800 MHZ and have downloaded both helix 1 and helix 2 launchers. Both are configured the way i like and running like a clock.

sboman_32

Reaction score
way to close to the equator for my taste...
i sadly forgot to remove the widgets before downsizing... and the home button under the screen is set to automaticly use helix. problem is helix keeps FCing and theres nothing i can do about it! the only function i am able to use is dragging the notification bar down and nothing is really in in but advanced task killer. any way around this problem? my phone is basically unusable at this point...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was mistaken. Launcher works great. The helix launcher 2 was buggy.

JCo352

Reaction score
i sadly forgot to remove the widgets before downsizing... and the home button under the screen is set to automaticly use helix. problem is helix keeps FCing and theres nothing i can do about it! the only function i am able to use is dragging the notification bar down and nothing is really in in but advanced task killer. any way around this problem? my phone is basically unusable at this point...

You can't push settings?

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Someone should merge this thread with the other one going on about it. I think I put it in the hacks section.