pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
(No Edit button... wierd)

^^ ie: using bettercut to change icons next to the app drawer handle

On thje launcher 2 you can change the icons near the drawer

Cutter3

Reaction score
Agreed. It's by far the most stable third-party launcher I've tried. You do NOT need to be rooted to use this, and it has not FC'd on me once since I've installed it (all other launcher/home replacements I've used have FC'd on me within 5-10 minutes of installing). No issues so far with adding widgets, and it feels pretty quick in general navigation. Definitely a winner, so far...

( I do wish it had more options with additional wallpapers, but there are enough of those out there that I can live with it as it is...)

Reaction score
i tried installing helix launcher 2 and couldnt even use it. constant fc's.

been using helix launcher for a while though and love it :)

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
i tried installing helix launcher 2 and couldnt even use it. constant fc's.

been using helix launcher for a while though and love it :)

for the love of chocolate..i cannot find helix launcher 2

i searched for helix launcher 2, helixlauncher 2, helixlauncher2

yourhero88

Reaction score
The only reason I wont use this, is because when set to number of screens above 3, it adds them to the right, and not outward evenly. Once they fix that, I'm sold.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
notice f/c every time i click on apps. had some reboots. Good concept but still buggy I will install when they fix the app bug.

Cutter3

Reaction score
The only reason I wont use this, is because when set to number of screens above 3, it adds them to the right, and not outward evenly. Once they fix that, I'm sold.
\

Not quite...

When you add additional home screens, they do add them to the right, but, for example, if you add 5, the default homescreen becomes the one in the middle. If you have any widgets added to the previous default screen (next to the left-most screen), move them over, and you'll be centered.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
YOUR DOING IT WRONG!

it works fine for me... it says to delete all icons and widgets before changing the number of screens

I have my "HOME" center and I have 3 screen to the right and left of it making it 7 screen total.

-=Jason=-

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ive been using this for the past week or so on CyanogenMod. It is the most stable and amazing 2.1 Launcher to date