HelixLauncher /HelixLauncher 2

FdroidF

Reaction score
Can some help me and tell me how to get to the helix1 settings to customize it better like had more screens

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
It appers that Kiush has ported the N1 "launcher2" to work with non-rooted 2.1 Droids.

Available in the market.

Note: This is not helix2, but his own porting of it, hence while you DO get the 3D app Drawer with 5 rows (YES you heard me correctly), you will NOT have the 4 shortcut placeholders.

So ... if you're into having the 3d bit like the N1 but are not rooted, go to the market!

Search for either “Clockworkmod Launcher” or “Launcher 2” ...

LT*

Reaction score
No idea if this has been mentioned, but I discovered that you can put a shortcut from App Organizer in the 4 bottom spots. If you put a shortcut to "all labels" in there, you can launch many apps from that one spot. Saves tons of screen space.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not the same and not on every page...

No idea if this has been mentioned, but I discovered that you can put a shortcut from App Organizer in the 4 bottom spots. If you put a shortcut to "all labels" in there, you can launch many apps from that one spot. Saves tons of screen space.

LT*

Reaction score
Not the same and not on every page...

Not sure what you mean here. I placed a shortcut to "all labels" in one of the bottom four spots, I can launch it from all 7 screens.

wegriffith3

Reaction score
Help!!!

Downloaded Helixlauncher 2, and when I went to open an app, I was asked which to use as the default. I checked Helixlauncher 2, and now I am stuck in a perpetual FC loop saying "The application HelixLauncher2 (process com.helixproject.launcher2) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Every time I hit the FC button, it loops right back to the warning message.

I sure hope there's a solution!!!

Thanks.

dylanthecat

Reaction score
Downloaded Helixlauncher 2, and when I went to open an app, I was asked which to use as the default. I checked Helixlauncher 2, and now I am stuck in a perpetual FC loop saying "The application HelixLauncher2 (process com.helixproject.launcher2) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Every time I hit the FC button, it loops right back to the warning message.

I sure hope there's a solution!!!

Thanks.

Try hitting menu several times right after you FC to see if you can get into settings and uninstall the app. There are threads here on that issue that I think have other options. There is solution, so don't worry too much.

spillner

Reaction score
Not sure why but I'm getting quite a bit of FC. Haven't changed anything, have the 2.1 update. Anyone else noticed this? I have 6 screens with about 15 widgets

RobertHaw

Reaction score
Been running with helixLauncher (Not 2) now for 10 days. Been working great for me with 18 Apps.