Helix vs Home++

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
How does it compare to DxTop? I really love my sliding, dedicated home doc. Never used anything else.

ebe3692

Reaction score
been much happier with overall speed and decreased FCs since switching from h++ to helix but I still really miss the option to hide the notification bar.... with my clock widget running, it looks kinda stupid to have the clock in the notification bar right above it....

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
been much happier with overall speed and decreased FCs since switching from h++ to helix but I still really miss the option to hide the notification bar.... with my clock widget running, it looks kinda stupid to have the clock in the notification bar right above it....

I know right? Having no notification bar gives it a much cleaner look. The FC's got me to change back to Stock..then Helix. I still keep Home++ though.

Maybe a few donations + some well written emails to the Dev. will do some good.

droiduser1595

Reaction score

I know right? Having no notification bar gives it a much cleaner look. The FC's got me to change back to Stock..then Helix. I still keep Home++ though.

Maybe a few donations + some well written emails to the Dev. will do some good.

helix2---configure---fullscreen (hide notification bar)

lstroyan

Reaction score
Just to clarify a point, I think the app talked about a couple pages back is actually App Organizer. It's very cool, thanks for the tip!