Helix vs Home++

al808

Reaction score
+ 1 for Helix. But how can I have more screens? instead of the three?
Thanks in advance

VolDroid

Reaction score
lol no prob. I only figured it out after downloading Helix the other day and staring at the darn thing trying to figure out how to work it. I never did find any instructions so just had to blindly go about screwing things up till I found the right way.

Electrode

Reaction score
+ 1 helix

I downloaded helix this week and I am loveing it. Had 1 FC. I really enjoy the room and 4 icons at the bottem. Also being able to give calwidget a full screen, just awsome.

JerzyGirl

Reaction score
i downloaded helix, and nothing changed. I cant even find it...when i downloaded Home++ everything changed, but the fc's happened immediately. AM I doing something wrong?

Threepio

Reaction score
i like using Helix. i used the stock home for a few days then found helix launcher and have been using it every since.

VolDroid

Reaction score
i downloaded helix, and nothing changed. I cant even find it...when i downloaded Home++ everything changed, but the fc's happened immediately. AM I doing something wrong?

on the main screen hit your menu button and then configure...if you loaded Helix then you should see "screen size" at the top which will let you set the number of screens you want.

There is no app in your app drawer for Helix, you have to go to your settings and app manager to unload it.

StupidGenius

Reaction score

If you made Home++ your default, you'll have to first "clear defaults" through the Manage Applications menu. Then when you press the Home button at the of the phone, Helix will appear as an option.

EDIT: Oops, sorry VolDroid, I don't know how I missed your reply to JerzyGirl.

VolDroid

Reaction score
have you cleared the defaults like Stupidgenius said? if so, then just push the menu button at the bottom of your phone and then press configure.

If you haven't cleared the defaults then go to settings/applications/manage applications/Home++/clear defaults.

Hope this helps.