Helix Launcher now available on Android Market

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
how do you rename a folder on the home screen in helix launcher?
anyone have a suggestion here?

Long press the screen you want to add the folder to. Under add to home screen select folder. Open the folder you just added. Long press the bar at the top of the folder you just added and opened. A dialog box opens that allows you to rename the folder.

Apprazer

Reaction score
Actually... no, but it's probably my fault, I've had a long day/week. :blink:

Well I have the 7.2 version, and it's running pretty good. FC's maybe once every other day if that, but I'm really widget intensive / memory nazi too.

I haven't finished setting it up completely, so don't mind I haven't themed the gestures icon... ;-)

13e01810.jpg

how come your shortcut icons on the bottom, they look like they are sitting on a 3d rectangle. It looks really good. What is this?

Configure ... Show Dock, if enabled will show the shelf

Tr95

Reaction score
i downloaded it i cant figure out how do get 7 pages or do anything esle with it help please

sprdthewlth

Reaction score
Had it for a few days... It was nice at first, and then it started getting laggy so I switched to Home++... Same story though, it was nice at first, and then it started getting laggy... I'm going to try Helix Launcher (1). But then again that's just my phone. I am unrooted, although I don't know if that has anything to do with anything... I'm still a noob, just dropping in my .o2.

LCSteve

Reaction score
Helix Launcher unstable

helix launcher is amazing and super stable. i was an early donator so i get access to 1.2 already :)

I wish I could say the same... The program keeps crashing and/or freezing the screen on my Motorola Droid. Rebooting the phone didn't solve the problem, so I just removed it. I'll look for something better.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
helix launcher is amazing and super stable. i was an early donator so i get access to 1.2 already :)

I wish I could say the same... The program keeps crashing and/or freezing the screen on my Motorola Droid. Rebooting the phone didn't solve the problem, so I just removed it. I'll look for something better.

If you are on Froyo that is the problem. The dev hasn't updated it to be compatible with Froyo, so it crashes. ADW, Launcher Pro, and Zeam are probably the most popular launchers. All are in the market, and free I believe.

LCSteve

Reaction score
Helix Launcher unstable

If you are on Froyo that is the problem. The dev hasn't updated it to be compatible with Froyo, so it crashes. ADW, Launcher Pro, and Zeam are probably the most popular launchers. All are in the market, and free I believe.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm on Android 2.2 -- I'll check out the other apps.