Helix and Bettercup

D

Droidlicous

Ok, so I searched and searched and still I haven't gotten a clear answer on my question. Can you actually use Bettercut with Helix. I have plenty of Shortcuts on my home screens but when I open up Bettercut and edit shortcuts, no luck. All you can do is create new ones, and when it comes to that I'm a noob, I don't know how to create one for the apps... I can create one for Direct Messages and Calls but that is it. Anyone having any luck???

cb30266

Reaction score
You have to long prees on the screen, select shortcuts, then better cut, then go to activity and select the icon you wanna change that's how i did them all a little longer but it does work. And Bookmarks form your browser you can edit like normal once you add to your home screen.

bdawson21

Reaction score
i started using helix this evening. when i picked it for my default launcher and opened bettercut (edit shortcuts tab) it showed all my old shortcuts. i simply opened them like i was going to edit them, then hit create and they all showed up on the helix launcher just as they had been on the previous. only thing was just moving them back into their place. even the ones i put on the bottom launcher kept the icons i assigned them in bettercut. seems to get along well with each other.

if it matters i'm running smoked glass 6.01 and helix 1.2a

mrnelson86

Reaction score
It only works if the items are on your regular home screen first...put them on there, then you can create additional on helix

OP
D

Droidlicous

You have to long prees on the screen, select shortcuts, then better cut, then go to activity and select the icon you wanna change that's how i did them all a little longer but it does work. And Bookmarks form your browser you can edit like normal once you add to your home screen.

This is the only way since I deleted the original Home Launcher, thanks again!!