HeLithium mod work on droid x

JCasti

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if this mod works on droid x rooted 2.1?

catpaws

Reaction score
No. A rom needs to be designed specifically for a device. Lithium mod is designed for the original droid.

OP
J

JCasti

Reaction score
Thanks bud what would be a good rom for droid x 2.1 any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

catpaws

Reaction score
The only roms I know of currently are ones that strip out the bloatware and remove the blur stuff, but they are based on recent froyo leaks, not built from source, and they don't add new features. (Check out the driod x rom section here.) I don't mean to knock the people who made them or the work that went into them, but they don't compare to the custom roms we have for the original droid. Of course the X is a much newer phone so it may just take some time.

Hopefully soon they will come out with some source built stuff that adds features like what we have with the original droid. (Although I'm an original droid owner, my husband has a droid x)

OP
J

JCasti

Reaction score
Well that sucks cuz I'm waiting for the release of froyo darn it I guess I can deal with no rom for now ugh but thanks for the info

catpaws

Reaction score
I know, it's a big bummer :( But making a source-built custom rom is tons of work. I am sure there will be one eventually. I just couldn't say when.

OP
J

JCasti

Reaction score
Yeah I don't doubt it but it would be nice to see one in the future that's for you I'm sure it can have find of kool features just can't wait to see what they come up with

listenman20

Reaction score
they should have a froyo release around there some where...on the droid x that you can put on yourself...then you can theme it in the different ways they have set up for that.