Heeeey Youuuu guuuuys!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ClaudioKilgannon, May 24, 2010.

1. ClaudioKilgannon

Ratings:
    +0
    I've got a question, is there any way possible to move the battery icon from the right of the status bar to the left? I have an idea for a simple theme, and in order to stay with my original plan I would like to do this. Thanks.

2. xconwayx

xconwayx Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I did a quick 5 minute google search and the only thing I found was how to remove it. I also wanted to comment on your user name. I myself am a huge coheed fan. Can't get enough. I wish I had an answer to you question though.

Best of luck.

3. brando56894

brando56894 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    [completely off topic] check out CobaltAndCalcium.com if you guys are coheed fans[/ completely off topic]

4. xconwayx

xconwayx Member

Ratings:
    +0

[completely off topic] I am xconwayx over there too :) [/ completely off topic]

5. ClaudioKilgannon

Ratings:
    +0
    [off topic as well] You guys are great. I actually have a Coheed pull down menu for my Droid. It is the Keywork lol. I'm over on Cobalt as well with the same screen name

6. titans

titans Premium Member
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not sure because this has never been discussed or asked, but no matter what you do to the images of the battery itself, it will not move. You probably have to edit .xmls of the framework or something, best I can think of.

7. ClaudioKilgannon

Ratings:
    +0
    I was afraid of something like that. I didn't want to try it until I asked to see if any one else tried, that way I won't have to go through rebooting and all the fun, fun mess involved with themeing your phone only to find out it wouldn't work.