Heeeeeeeey

ICallItFutile

Reaction score
Hi!

I joined this site looking for help. Right now instead of my wallpaper being stretched across all my screens (3), it's the same image on each individual screen. I want to change it back because it looks crappy when I turn my Droid horizontal.

Thanks! :)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Do a long press on your home screen, tap wall papers, then select one from the Wallpapers or Gallery.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi!

I joined this site looking for help. Right now instead of my wallpaper being stretched across all my screens (3), it's the same image on each individual screen. I want to change it back because it looks crappy when I turn my Droid horizontal.

Thanks! :)

Welcome to your newest obsession, ICallItFutile! Glad you've decided to join us here on the forum! Enjoy!

:welcome:

OP
I

ICallItFutile

Reaction score
Welcome! Do a long press on your home screen, tap wall papers, then select one from the Wallpapers or Gallery.

Mike

I'm trying to use my own picture. Originally it did go across all three screens, but now it's the same on each one. I tried changing the resolution based on what I've read on this forum but nothing has worked.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Can't remember if I've seen the settings somewhere but never had a problem with my own pics.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

Mike

I'm trying to use my own picture. Originally it did go across all three screens, but now it's the same on each one. I tried changing the resolution based on what I've read on this forum but nothing has worked.

Got ya! I changed mine and it keeps the same picture on each screen yet when I select one of the default WP it moves/stretches between the screens which is what you would like to do. I do not know how to correct, sorry.

Mike