Headunit for my car

EludeR

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Was just looking at headunits that will do hands free calling and play podcasts/music that I have stored on my phone without issues. I was wondering if anyone else here has a headunit that integrates well with their droid.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't use these things myself...but I'm pretty sure I've seen people complaining about not having this feature

OP
E

EludeR

Reaction score
I know Ford Sync works great with android phones supposedly. I am not expecting ipod like integration, but the ability to make hands free calls and play music off of the SD card on the phone (as well as podcasts).
I don't use these things myself...but I'm pretty sure I've seen people complaining about not having this feature

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well yeah you can play the music from your sdcard...for sure

Just the hands free calling is what I'm referring to....that's something I know I've seen people wishing they had....although there may be something, not 100% but I'm almost positive

Killtrip

Reaction score
i just went and got a cheap sony deck that suports bluetooth. works great.play all audio from the droid,mp3s and streaming stuff. hands free calls play through the speakers after auto pausing whatever is playing.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've got a JVC which works REALLY good. Head over to Crutchfield you can search to your criteria (i.e. BT, price range, dingle or double din ect). They are generally the cheapest by far and will include all the hookups/adapters you'll need (and in most states you won't have to pay tax:icon_ banana:).

Greenblurr93

Reaction score
Pioneer Premier... umm... Ill have to double check on the Model...

19134_302446274753_785724753_3179553_6560849_n.jpg

Greenblurr93

Reaction score
I cant voice dial, but the headunit sync's with the Droid and i can quickly dial through the headunit.
Bluetooth works, Bluetooth Audio works... and if you have BT Audio connected Google Nav will play though the BT as well.

FoFa

Reaction score
Question, if you can voice dial via the phone, why can't you voice dial via Bluetooth?

mrfurby2u

Reaction score
I have a Kenwood KDC-X993 that I got for Christmas, It works with A2DP on my Itouch and hands free bluetooth on my droid, havent tried them at the same time yet however... Only problem with this deck is the glare on the screen can make it hard to see the display as mentioned in lots of reviews. Anyway here is the link at Kenwoodusa.com

Kenwood - KDC-X993

Rich