Headset control problem

tyuan

Reaction score
Hi All,
Using the app “headset button controller” and a three butt klipsch headset on a HTC incredible, I am able to control my music player and phone perfectly. However when using this app or any of the similar apps independently on my rooted Razr, none of the buttons are sensed.

Does anyone have any suspicions if a built-in app on the Razr is intercepting button push’s? or does anyone have any successes to report of a headset button doing anything to their Razr? I am wondering if it is a hardware problem with my specific phone.
Thanks

SallyC

Reaction score
Hi All,
Using the app “headset button controller” and a three butt klipsch headset on a HTC incredible, I am able to control my music player and phone perfectly. However when using this app or any of the similar apps independently on my rooted Razr, none of the buttons are sensed.

Does anyone have any suspicions if a built-in app on the Razr is intercepting button push’s? or does anyone have any successes to report of a headset button doing anything to their Razr? I am wondering if it is a hardware problem with my specific phone.
Thanks

Not sure which model number you have, but I have Klipsch S4i which works with my apple device but not my Razr. They make a Klipsch S4A for android. I've tried various apps with my S4i to get it to work with my Razr but no dice. So you might just be lucky it works with your incredible.

OP
T

tyuan

Reaction score
Thanks I’m not going crazy, I do have the Klipsch S4I headphones, so I guess I was just lucky that they worked in the past, thanks. BTW I do love these headphones especially with the foam earbud tips.
Comply