1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Headset control problem

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by tyuan, Mar 8, 2012.

1. tyuan

tyuan New Member

Hi All,
    Using the app “headset button controller” and a three butt klipsch headset on a HTC incredible, I am able to control my music player and phone perfectly. However when using this app or any of the similar apps independently on my rooted Razr, none of the buttons are sensed.

Does anyone have any suspicions if a built-in app on the Razr is intercepting button push’s? or does anyone have any successes to report of a headset button doing anything to their Razr? I am wondering if it is a hardware problem with my specific phone.
    Thanks
  2. SallyC

SallyC Well-Known Member

Not sure which model number you have, but I have Klipsch S4i which works with my apple device but not my Razr. They make a Klipsch S4A for android. I've tried various apps with my S4i to get it to work with my Razr but no dice. So you might just be lucky it works with your incredible.
  3. tyuan

tyuan New Member

Thanks I’m not going crazy, I do have the Klipsch S4I headphones, so I guess I was just lucky that they worked in the past, thanks. BTW I do love these headphones especially with the foam earbud tips.
    Comply
Search tags for this page
disable headset control android
droid maxx headphone button app
droid razr s4i headphones
head set controller app for htc
headphone button control for motorola droid maxx
headset buttons not working
jelly bean razr headset control problem

klipsch s4i work droid razr maxx

motorola droid razr maxx hd and klipsch s4a
music app conflict with headset