Heads Up! SGP- Steinheil Crystal Clear is available again....

bennett279

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up....just order 2 to replace the Zagg I have now.

OP
X

xBBuser

Reaction score
I have the Zagg as well and will be replacing it once the Steinheil arrives.
I just can't get into the orange peel look. Yeah, I waited the appropriate time/etc for curing as well and really don't want to go down that road again...

mrmomoman

Reaction score
I have the Zagg as well and will be replacing it once the Steinheil arrives.
I just can't get into the orange peel look. Yeah, I waited the appropriate time/etc for curing as well and really don't want to go down that road again...

It's the best that I have found. ZAGG is not that great. I have tried it on several other devices onto to remove it afterwards. the orange peel, the tacky feel and it causes response issues for the screen.

jasonb

Reaction score
i have a Clarivue brand screen protector on my Inc right now. it's the same style as the Steinheil but made by another company. i didn't want to wait on SGP to have them in stock. however i am not happy about the fitment on the Clarivue so i just ordered the Steinheil. hopefully these fit better, from the pics i have seen it seems like they will.

jamjr74

Reaction score
Ordered the steihill crystal and just had to throw both out!!! Getting one of these on without bubbles or the tiniest piece of lint is near impossible! I have OCD with these protectors and have never had much luck being totally happy with them. I have wasted to much money on them over the years, lol. Im goin naked!!!!!!!!!

OP
X

xBBuser

Reaction score
Ordered the steihill crystal and just had to throw both out!!! Getting one of these on without bubbles or the tiniest piece of lint is near impossible! I have OCD with these protectors and have never had much luck being totally happy with them. I have wasted to much money on them over the years, lol. Im goin naked!!!!!!!!!

I had the exact same results with mine. I too ended up tossing both in trash as well.
I'm going without one as well, at least until the Seidio comes out. Then I'll try theirs. I liked it on my Moto Droid, so I'm hoping for the same results...