heads up guys

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by droidFreak190, Jun 1, 2011.

1. droidFreak190

droidFreak190 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thunder was amazing for froyo..but i would look for a mr2 based or look for a mr2.5 based rom...apparently they run amazing....but i am impatient and wanted Gingerbread so I flashed GINGERTH3ORY V4.0....I have had it for a while now and let me tell you it runs amazing!

2. wesdo2gg

wesdo2gg Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, sadly I'm about to take Thunderrom off and head to a MR2.5 rom (gingeritus). I'm pretty excited about it, but thunderrom has treated me really well and my phone has done really well on it.

3. MrKleen

MrKleen Senior Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I bounce back and forth between the the Das Bamf Gingerbread roms and Thunderrom. It's fun to keep things fresh by moving around.... But even so I still come back to Thunderrom every so often. The Gingerbread roms are cool and all, but when you get used to them they are not such a big deal.

4. HollowPoint.357

Ratings:
    +0
    Just out of curiosity... I'm on GingerBAMF right now using MR2.5, how do I go back to the 402w radio? I miss my BAMF 1.7 Stripped. Do I simply just reflash the old radio and restore off my nandroid?

That and I'm paranoid about possible gingerbread bricking too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

5. MrKleen

MrKleen Senior Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Yes reflash old radio, reboot, go directly to rom manager and click reboot into recovery, then restore your froyo rom. Don't forget to rename the pgimg file on your SD card.