heads up guys

giff111

Reaction score
flashed this rom about two days ago and i must say, not one problem at all. gps lock on was less than 3 seconds. batery life has been great. definitely worth looking at.:icon_ banana:

cc16177

Reaction score
Does anyone have a weird issue when on a call where the screen will constantly flicker on and off? I'd say it will go dark for about 10 sec then light up for 2 and so forth. Not a major problem but kinda annoying.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Does anyone have a weird issue when on a call where the screen will constantly flicker on and off? I'd say it will go dark for about 10 sec then light up for 2 and so forth. Not a major problem but kinda annoying.

This is all thunderbolts...the proximity sensor is messed up I think. Mine is stick root and when I'm on the phone the call screen goes on and off

cc16177

Reaction score

This is all thunderbolts...the proximity sensor is messed up I think. Mine is stick root and when I'm on the phone the call screen goes on and off

Odd.. I guess it's possible I've just never noticed it before.

01b5s4

Reaction score
I'm download this ROM now. After I flashed my TB, I went with BAMF 1.63 remix, and it work fine. But was having some GPS and WIFI issues, so I tried Liquid 1.5. That ROM rebooted a couple times a day, and still had GPS issues. Now I'm back with BAMF, but 1.7 and it seems to run great. No GPS problems, good battery life. But I'm always gonna try something new.

alboboy10

Reaction score
This rom is on rom manager now. Only got a few downloads I might try to do it through there it's easier

hesham1

Reaction score
Thunder is a nice rom but I get tons of fc's ... Happens anytime I open my gallery to view pictures, use my mobile hotspot, and use callrecorder. Also my flash/flashlight turns on randomly and I can't turn it off unless I restart my tb

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

MrKleen

Reaction score
Thunder is a nice rom but I get tons of fc's ... Happens anytime I open my gallery to view pictures, use my mobile hotspot, and use callrecorder. Also my flash/flashlight turns on randomly and I can't turn it off unless I restart my tb

Reflash the rom fresh and it should resolve those issues. All of those things are not a problem for me.

OP
droidFreak190

droidFreak190

Reaction score
thunder was amazing for froyo..but i would look for a mr2 based or look for a mr2.5 based rom...apparently they run amazing....but i am impatient and wanted Gingerbread so I flashed GINGERTH3ORY V4.0....I have had it for a while now and let me tell you it runs amazing!

wesdo2gg

Reaction score
Yes, sadly I'm about to take Thunderrom off and head to a MR2.5 rom (gingeritus). I'm pretty excited about it, but thunderrom has treated me really well and my phone has done really well on it.

MrKleen

Reaction score
I bounce back and forth between the the Das Bamf Gingerbread roms and Thunderrom. It's fun to keep things fresh by moving around.... But even so I still come back to Thunderrom every so often. The Gingerbread roms are cool and all, but when you get used to them they are not such a big deal.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity... I'm on GingerBAMF right now using MR2.5, how do I go back to the 402w radio? I miss my BAMF 1.7 Stripped. Do I simply just reflash the old radio and restore off my nandroid?

That and I'm paranoid about possible gingerbread bricking too.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity... I'm on GingerBAMF right now using MR2.5, how do I go back to the 402w radio? I miss my BAMF 1.7 Stripped. Do I simply just reflash the old radio and restore off my nandroid?

That and I'm paranoid about possible gingerbread bricking too.

Yes reflash old radio, reboot, go directly to rom manager and click reboot into recovery, then restore your froyo rom. Don't forget to rename the pgimg file on your SD card.