Headphones...?

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
So as of now i have been using my skullcandy full metal jackets, i love them to death, they sound great, they have inline mic that works with the droid, and i got them discounted for 30 bucks (msrp is 70 or 80 i think). but now the left ear bud is starting to buzz on high sound volumes with heavy bass. i was wondering what you guys on the forums use to listen to music on your phone, earbuds are what im looking for, ive searched the net but i cant find to find any pair that is 100 or under, that is consistent with its reviews.

So lemme know your opinions! What pair should i get?!

Jackattack

Reaction score
I use Bluetooth Motorola headset S305, I know it is not a ear bud set but before I tried these that is all I would use on my apple nano. I am hooked the sound quality is amazing and there is no wires.. They have great reviews and you should be able to get into a pair for under 45 bucks...

Just my 2 cents not everyone likes the same headphones just answering you question....

In addition it is awesome to be able to answer and phone call or deny it via the headset... I don’t ever have to touch my phone during a work out or have wires...

The phone sits in my gym bag 15 plus feet away from me and all I wear is the headset...

S305 set A+++++ !!
S305 set A+++++ !!

OP
mrdorunjr

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
hm yea only thing is i have a pretty small head, so alot of wrap around and what not see to not fit, plus right now im at college and i wear a hood cuz its cold, so alot of wrap arounds dont fit inside my hoods haha, i have a pair of bose noise canceling around the ear head phones, but they are 300 dollars, dont trust to leave them in my dorm...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
So lemme know your opinions! What pair should i get?!
You really need to at least state your preferences or you'll get answers all across the board that may not be relevant to you. I'd hazard a guess that you'd find the bass lacking in the earphones that I prefer.

Where are you going to for reviews? You definitely have to consider your sources.