Headphones

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I found some Motorola bt headphones that are great. Wear em running and can take calls through them and everything. Not too pricey on amazon either.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
I found some Motorola bt headphones that are great. Wear em running and can take calls through them and everything. Not too pricey on amazon either.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
There's several bluetooth headset models available, but I can say that none are as comfortable, or sound as good as the Shure wired earbuds. Shure's are top end earbuds and sound incredible and can be worn all day with out hurting your ears. They will stay in until you remove them.

Once again, though they are incredibly expensive. You also have to buy the CBL-M-K in addition to the earbuds making it quite expensive, but oh are they worth it if you're looking for superb sound and superb noise cancelling.

Gleason81

Reaction score
This may be a dumb question, but do they sell Bluetooth music headphones. I can't stand having the ear buds ripped out every time I turn my head

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Be careful. Bluetooth headphones are prone to noise/static/etc. You get what you pay for...well kind of. Do your homework before laying out $$$ for this type of product.

lazuhrus

Reaction score
Motorola SD-10's are decent for stereo sound, I've just not had good luck getting them to last more than 6 months (third set of them sitting on the charger for the last two weeks, still not fully charged)

If all you're looking for is sound, not stereo, I couldn't not recommend more highly a Blue Parrot B-250 XT+ with 20 hours of talk/music time per charge (not standby)

Amazon.com: VXI BlueParrott B250-XT+ Next Generation Improved Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headset for Cell Phones/Computers (203111): Cell Phones & Accessories

The first gen XT does not have an AD2P profile, you would need the XT+ or https://play.google.com/store/apps/...EsImNvbS5zdGV2ZW4uc3VwZXJtb25vZnJveW9mcmVlIl0.