Headphones

bjorn65

Reaction score
Thank you :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

I have the Nokia 905 I, sound as good as beats and are Bluetooth. Only $179 on Amazon worth every penny. Also noise canceling great for plane.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

bjorn65

Reaction score
I've been using the Motorola S-9HD stereo Bluetooth headset for two years now and love the sound. Just connected them to the Max's today and have a smart action set to open the music app when they connect, SWEET!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

I bought the Motorola it lasted me 2 hours was uncomfortable and not loud enough.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Actually, just go to head-fi for audio advice. Just don't let us talk you into anything too crazy. (Sennheiser IE80, customs, etc).

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
If budget is an issue, or you just want a reliable pair of backup buds, grab the Ultimate Ears 100. I've been using them for a year now, and other than the iffy fit, they sound fine. Good clear highs and mids, the bass is muddy if you try to enhance it with the bass boost on the RAZR MAXX, but they can't be beat for the price.

doogiegh

Reaction score
If you want full ear coverage with amazing sound at a price that won't break the back, try shure srh440. There on Amazon and I just got a pair and they are amazing for under $100.

Futuremillionaire

Reaction score
I love my Klipsch S4i....combined with the Power Amp app....delivers perfect, clear mids and highs & thumping bass. The only things is I didn't know the inline mic and controller don't work on Android. Radio Shack sells the S4a for Android.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

soops

Reaction score
I'm also looking for a headphones, with a controller (& inline mic a plus), in ear buds or ear clip for under $100. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

Byakushiki

Reaction score
If you're going Klipsch, might as well go for their X10 or Custom 3(which is universal fit, despite the name). Great sounding series of IEMs, with just one problem-durability. But there's always reshelling to customs via Fisher Audio or Unique Melody.

Breakfast beats worrying.

kparks

Reaction score

kparks

Reaction score
Baller status!. I like these lol if the link works. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006EK9J9S?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
You guys have given me so many to choose from! Now I don't know which one to get, Lol. Thanks :)