Headphones?

jeremywood30

Reaction score
Don't tell me what worked on other phones. What headphones w/ Mic have you use on the Thunderbolt? Which ones truly sound the best to you and the person on the other end of a phone call?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

abstractglam

Reaction score
I got some from Best Buy called iFrogz a few months back when I still had my Droid 1 but they work just fine with the Thunderbolt haven't had anyone say they couldn't hear me unless the mic slides under my chin or something. Only thing I really don't like about them is that the ear buds are almost too soft... don't always feel that great in my ear. This is the link to them: iFrogz - EarPollution Luxe Earbud Headphones with Microphone - Silver - EP-LB-MIC-SILVER

mfechter

Reaction score
That's quite a bossy way to start off a post asking for help isn't it?

OP
J

jeremywood30

Reaction score
That's quite a bossy way to start off a post asking for help isn't it?

Lol...yes! I wanted to get a point across. I didn't want a bunch of this or that with all other phones. I find it a lot with this subject in forum's. It gets old quick, when your searching for desired thought/idea.

Sent by a HTC Thunderbolt!

OP
J

jeremywood30

Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestions, I appreciate them.

Sent by an HTC Thunderbolt!

funkyb

Reaction score
In car I stream Pandora to a Bluetooth Motorola roadster, which then broadcasts on fm to my car stereo. It works great, full bass.

Outside of car, I plug in to external speakers, also sounds great.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

PhishyKris

Reaction score
Just got the lateest Jawbone Era and its perfect on both end if the conversation.