Headphones compatible with Droid X

mathewshannon1

Reaction score
I recently bought the Powerbeats, and the quality is fantastic...but I cannot talk or control my audio with them. Is there a way to get them to "sync" or am I stuck with a $150 pair of ear buds for my iPod? I went through my settings and I couldn't figure out how to enable my voice. I can hear the other end of the calls fantastic, but the voice wasn't operable. Thanks for your help guys and gals.

Mat

longbowbbs

Reaction score
Droid X Headphone Mic problems

I have a pair of Etymotic HF2's and HF3's. Both, when released, named the best iPhone headphones by MacWorld. Naturally awesome for phone calls and music on the iPhone. Only work as headphones on the Droid X..:(

There does seem to be something about the way Motorola programmed the Droid X. I spent 30 minutes on the phone yesterday with Verizon Level 2 support about this. All they could end up recommending is to come in to a Verizon store and see what they had for sale there.

I suppose I could check out Best Buy as well. Sucks though since the Etymotics are top of the line but you cannot use their complete functionality with the Droid X.

Deebeez

Reaction score
I have a pair that work well from a small company called earjax.com. They have fantastic customer service, too.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App