1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

headphone w/ mic complications

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by larissa85, May 25, 2011.

1. larissa85

larissa85 New Member

I have a Verizon Droid 2 golbal, and a 2 pair of different headsets w/ mics, One is skullcandy and the other came from radio shack. When I'm not on a call and plug them in my phone it pulls up my music, when i am on the phone and plug them in, it hangs up the call and pulls up the music. I don't know what to do, I've taken it to verizon on numerous occasions and talked to technical support. No one is able to help me. They did a hard reset on it, and today they sent me a new phone, it is still doing the same thing.

Can anyone offer me any help

Thanks in advance,
    Larissa
  2. sloffredo98

sloffredo98 New Member

i had the same problem i bought beats solo and they pull up the music and stops and plays it on and off it really annoying haven't took it to Verizon but soon i will
  3. nikkik

nikkik New Member

I had the exact problem with two jabra headsets. I reverted to my bluetooth and that works fine. Must be a goofy software issue...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
droid charge headphones with mic
modify mic skullcandy android
skullcandy 50/50 headphones with mic for droid phones

skullcandy android mic

skullcandy earbuds with mic not working

skullcandy headphones mic problems