1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

headphone problems...

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by FoneHome, Sep 4, 2013.

1. FoneHome

FoneHome New Member

Okay, so I know how to deal with problems with headphones: You blow into the hole (yeah, funny) and lick the tip of the headphone plug (yeah, funny) but that's not working. The music still comes out of the phone speakers. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Or is it just time to turn it in and just get a Galaxy 4?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums
  2. rosariorose9

rosariorose9 Member

I had the same problem, and tried all the usual 'fixes', including spraying tuner cleaner into the jack, with no effect. Ended up exchanging my phone (fortunately had insurance) after it fell and the screen cracked, and the jack worked fine on the exchange. Hope someone can chime in with more helpful advice...
  3. aajj99

aajj99 New Member

I had the same problem for many months, after getting a replacement. I too was fed up after trying all the usual. Then recently, I tried a last ditch idea. A thorough cleaning using a Q-tip & Windex. A Q-tip will not fit, as is. You need to strip away enough of the cotton so it will fit snugly, after a quick spray (on the Q-tip) with windex. Then insert & twist back & forth, up & down. Repeat 2 - 3 times.

It worked for me & have not had a problem since.

GOOD LUCK !!!
Search tags for this page

droid headphone problems

droid razr headphone jack problems
droid razr maxx headphone jack not working
droid razr maxx headphone jack problem
headphone jack not working droid razr maxx

headphone jack on droid razr not working

motorola droid razr maxx headphone jack not working
razr maxx audio jack not working
www.headphoneproblems