1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Headphone jacks not working!

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by BluStang05, Aug 20, 2012.

1. BluStang05

BluStang05 New Member

This happend to me with a rom I put on my original droid right before I upgraded to the maxx but for the life of me I can remeber the fix! It was some toggle. My Maxx is running the newest simplex rom and the jack had been working great until I rebooted. I plug into the jack but nothing happens. The phone still plays music through the phone speaker. There is no lint in the jack and I have tride 4 cables. If anyone knows the fix please help. I know I saw the fix on this forum just cant find it now

thanks
  2. The Stig 04

The Stig 04 New Member

My headphone jack stopped working on my original RAZR but it wasn't because of a ROM it would work sorta if I moved the jack around but I would have to hold it there, I hope for you it is the ROM cause cellphonerepairshop.com wanted to charge a nut (IMO) to send it in and fix it. Unless you DIY, but what a pain in taking it apart and putting back together.
  3. BluStang05

BluStang05 New Member

OK I remembered how to fix it! Before you send your phone off to get fixed! Unplug the audio cable from the phone make a phone call turn on the speaker phone turn it off and plug the cable back in! Its working great again I don't know why it does this but on my old phone it would do it once or twice a week.
Search tags for this page
droid charge headphone jack not working
droid razr maxx aux jack not working
droid razr maxx aux port not working

droid razr maxx headphone jack not working

galaxy s3 headphone jack issue

galaxy s3 headphone jack not working

galaxy s3 headphone jack problem

headphones not working on droid razr

how to fix galaxy s3 headphone jack

how to fix headphone jack on android
how to fix headphone jack on droid razr