1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Headphone Issue

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by madmanmarz, May 10, 2011.

1. madmanmarz

madmanmarz New Member

First of all hello! Loving my new Commando...

So I bought a set of Scosche HP155m headphones (Noise Isolation earbuds with tapLINE II control technology) and they worked fine with my old HTC Imagio Windows Mobile 6.5 phone. When I plug them in all the way on my new Casio Commando however, they don't work. If I plug them in half way they work but of course wiggle out.

I kept playing around with them and noticed that if I push them in all the way, and then hold the "talk/call" button, the headphones work, and as soon as I let go of the button, they stop working.

So my question - Is there any way to fix this issue or is it because these headphones are made for the iPhone? I am hoping to find a simple solution to this problem because the audio quality of these headphones is very good.

I have tried all the TTY settings and regardless it only comes up if I push down one of the three buttons on the headphones.

HALLLPPPP! =)
  2. madmanmarz

madmanmarz New Member

Just want to make mention that I found a temporary solution - The "Toggle Headset" Widget allows the headphones to work but neither the mic nor buttons still work...regardless it at least gives me a decent solution until I can trade up.

I wonder if the headphones would get full functionality if I plugged them into a Bluetooth 3.5mm adapter?
Search tags for this page

casio commando headphone jack

casio commando headphone jack not working

casio commando headphone jack problem

casio commando headphone port

casio g'zone commando headphone jack

casio gzone commando headphone settings
casio gzone headphone jack
g'zone commando headphone jack
g'zone commando headphone jack not working
g'zone commando headphone jack problems
headphone jack not working on g'zone commando