1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Headphone and mic combo for phone calls?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by Derekweb, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Derekweb

Derekweb New Member

Does the Bionic support a Headphone and mic combo for phone calls?
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

By headphone and mic combo, are you referring to the one-piece headset that has either a boom mic or a mic mounted inside one of the earpieces, and is a wired headset? If so, and if the headset has a 4 connection earphone plug, then the answer is yes. Skullkandy has one that has a one-button controller and mic, and is known to work, but there are many others.
  3. livinginkaos

livinginkaos Member

I used my old wired earbud with mic on my Bionic the first week I had it, then got frustrated with changing it for headphones when I was using the radio and changing it again when I plugged it into my pm transmitter for the car.... I hate wires, so I use a bluetooth stereo headset.

Side note - There is a study out there in progress on left & right listening of phone calls and accidents and single-ear listening and accidents- preliminary showed that people tend to be less alert overall on single ear than both - thought being that it takes more concentration to listen in a single ear than both......
Search tags for this page
android headset volume too loud
combo mic/earphone work on android earphone jack

does droid bionic supoort in line headphone mic

droid bionic headphones with mic

droid bionic inline mic

droid bionic mic 3

earbuds with mic motorola droid
headphone and mic combo for droid
headphone with a mic android call
headphone with microphone for droid
how to use headphones with mic to call