head phones

droidworld

Reaction score
The headphones that come with the phone aren't really good to me. Maybe its my ears but they always fall out and just don't feel comfortable. Im wondering what options I have.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Literally millions!!! Lol. I bought a cheap pair that wrap around my ears for $5 and they work great... Its all a matter of what style and how much you want to pay

Suggested from Beer Tent Capital of the World.

GVLBob

Reaction score
Just be careful to check that the plug is compatible with whatever case you might be using.

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
Just be careful to check that the plug is compatible with whatever case you might be using.

I do like the features of the stock head phones like answering calls and adjusting volumes. So I would want the same which whatever I purchase. I will start looking. Thanks guys

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yes I did. I just dont like the feel

Fair enough. Well any standard 3.5mm headphone jack will fit, now you just gotta find one to your liking. Good luck

Sent from my Galaxy s4 via Tapatalk 4

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
Fair enough. Well any standard 3.5mm headphone jack will fit, now you just gotta find one to your liking. Good luck

Sent from my Galaxy s4 via Tapatalk 4

Thanks. Love the phone. I will find something

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
Yea man, get the urBeats ear phones. I have 2 pair, one for droid phones and the urBeats2 for the iPhone. Both pairs are great just the older models sound a bit more deeper to me..idk.

Also the SMS audio by 50 are sweet too..def check them out.

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
Yea man, get the urBeats ear phones. I have 2 pair, one for droid phones and the urBeats2 for the iPhone. Both pairs are great just the older models sound a bit more deeper to me..idk.

Also the SMS audio by 50 are sweet too..def check them out.

I see the sms audio are designed for iphone. Urbeats looks pretty good but has that same looking earbud style risky for me I'll need to test them. Thanks for the info

jseah

Reaction score
FWIW, I just picked up a pair of Ironman earbuds last week from Best Buy. They were on sale for $30. The way they are designed, you put them into your ear at an angle and then you twist it and it locks in place. Very comfortable to wear and won't fall out. The rubber ear plugs just snap onto the ear bud itself and if you remove them, then they are standard earbuds. The package insert also says that if the rubber ear plugs doesn't fit properly, then they want you to email them a picture of your ear with a quarter held up next to it and they will send you a different size.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Inspire...8810956486&skuId=6893278&st=yurbuds&cp=1&lp=2

OP
D

droidworld

Reaction score
FWIW, I just picked up a pair of Ironman earbuds last week from Best Buy. They were on sale for $30. The way they are designed, you put them into your ear at an angle and then you twist it and it locks in place. Very comfortable to wear and won't fall out. The rubber ear plugs just snap onto the ear bud itself and if you remove them, then they are standard earbuds. The package insert also says that if the rubber ear plugs doesn't fit properly, then they want you to email them a picture of your ear with a quarter held up next to it and they will send you a different size.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Inspire+Talk+Earbud+Headphones/6893278.p?id=1218810956486&skuId=6893278&st=yurbuds&cp=1&lp=2

I like the look of those. Might work for my weird ears