Head count

chefb

Reaction score
How many people would trade their x for a phone with flash ? if not why would it be worth the wait for the update?

droidphreak

Reaction score
The X will have flash soon. Probably in a few weeks tops. Why would I trade the best phone in the world for another phone with flash. The only phones (sold by Vz) that has flash with stock right now is the D2 and Incredible. So why would I trade down? :) X marks the spot.

Last edited:

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
My X has flash no need to trade.

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
I asked because I'm the only one at my job with out flash on verizon...and the only one with an x....I feel left out. by the way The
only one rooted is the guy with d1 . so I guess I have to be "naked"with no flash....something tells me the moment I root ....out comes the update!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well they said it was delayed another two to three weeks so you would have at least that long. If it does not get delayed again, which wouldn't be surprising. I say if you want flash that bad go for the root. Or just know you have the better phone just not the best software yet.

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
I asked because I'm the only one at my job with out flash on verizon...and the only one with an x....I feel left out. by the way The
only one rooted is the guy with d1 . so I guess I have to be "naked"with no flash....something tells me the moment I root ....out comes the update!

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Sorry about that I refreshed and it re-refreshed thanks for the input....wow the x is better then the 2?

prince1071

Reaction score
either you root and take control or just have some patience....lol
I'm sure your not gonna lose any sleep just cause your supposedly the only one at work without flash on your phone....

when the discussion comes up again, ask them what the hell are they gonna talk about once you get 2.2 and all their phones end up looking like cans on a string........lmao

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
HDMI out, 720P video recording, 8MP camara, bigger screen, better battery. I think so

scf

Reaction score

Uhm...Wut?!?!? Left out? Wow.