HDMI wil not show disconnect

dee_p

Reaction score
HDMI will not show it's disconnected upon undocking the lapdock 100. It shows select dock type, photos music or ? Will not show that HDMI is disconnected.

Any suggestions or anyone else having issues?

OP
D

dee_p

Reaction score
I contacted verizon

I called Verizon, they ran me thru tier one and then to tier 2 support. I had even done a total factory reset(after saving contacts and pics)
the HDMI never disappeared. They sent me a certified new phone, (now having that replaced) and returned the lap dock.
the issue I am having now where my phone is freezing /locking up and no magic buttons to stop it, especially while on a call
Since there is no battery to pull.
I was TOLD that it is a known issue with a software update coming but no date yet.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
My Bionic does the same thing. A power cycle fixes mine

droidshot®

Reaction score
They sent me a certified like new phone for the HDMI problem and when i got it, it had a scratch on the glass and a chip in the bottom of the phone itself. I sent it back today and I'm going to Verizon in the morning. I didn't buy a $300 "used" phone.

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The problem is normal. Was like this on my Droid 3 and I've seen people mention it on the bionic. Not sure why it does it. Not to big of a deal for me. Either just kept it on or rebooted my phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

bz2busy

Reaction score
Having same problem

This is a brand new phone (less than 30 days). Sounds like I'll return it for a new one.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Bump to check for a solution to get the notification to go away. Mine will only disappear after a power cycle. A power cycle is not required to remove any other notification