{HDMI} Question for liberty

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Is there a way to pull certain files from stock to add into this Liberty 1.5 rom to get the HDMI to work or is that something that would require a total rebuild?

I just have this HDMI port on the side of my phone and i want to know what it does.... LOL

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
HDMI is a part of the Blur settings.apk, and as far as I know that means that Kejar will not be supporting it.

OP
JustJack1235

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Thats ok... but do u think it is possible to pull the blur settings.apk and a few other files from the framework ( and which ones) to make it work? or the rom its self would prevent it from working?

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Pretty sure this Rom is so un-blur'ed that doing that may cause a bootloop. But if your comfortable with SBF go for it.

OP
JustJack1235

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Nevermind... I found Apex... and it seems that kejar helped on that rom... Blurless... and hdmi support. and sound in my bootanimation... IM in heaven!

OP
JustJack1235

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Ok, Minimal blur.... LOL Blurphone, blurcontacts, blurcalendar... thats it. It doesnt have an option for rotary lock... but thats ok~ other than that its actually pretty cool i just flashed it 10 mins ago... :) so ill report back