HDMI blocked for NFL

Cinoib

Reaction score
Hdmi connection is blocked for NFL. Has a work around been found?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bigmook

Reaction score
The app xternal display. Free in the market.. It says its for the droid x but it works on the bionic. Just start it. It will give you an error in the notification area... Dont worry about it. Connect hdmi,then start the app. Works for me on stock893

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

phillieboy

Reaction score
That is what I do as well.

Turn on Xternal app, plug in HDMI, start NFL app. It will ask you if you are still there every 15ish minutes though and that is annoying as heck.

amerabeans

Reaction score
Awesome

This works perfect with lapdock. Thanks Guys! My Favorite Droid Forum! Every time I come here I get a solution.

amerabeans

Reaction score
Xternal Display for Droid X no longer works with the ICS leaks.... anyone know of another way or app that dumps raw hdmi out with ICS

mgoblue

Reaction score
Hdmi out

I would also like to know, on a forum it listed the webtop 3.0 as an option to say it will allow handset screen to tv. This is the only option i have untill i decide football season to have an aditional dish network box put in the garage but before ICS 4.o update its not working. The reason it said was the webtop would work the same. If someone knows of a fix or new app to do this that would be great.