Hd dock user reviews???????

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by Gleason81, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Gleason81

Gleason81 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone own an HD dock, please share some feedback. No luck thus far finding anything (as far as user reviews) on the web.

2. Markee

Markee Member

Ratings:
    +2
    In the Mail... Will let you know

Traided in my Bionic today for a Razr... At Costco they provide a free HD Dock, with HDMI cable..
    Will let you know when it arives//

3. JaBr1884

JaBr1884 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    I did the same, but the people at Costco said the mail in rebate wouldn't apply since I wasn't activating the service after 11/11. Did you get a confirmation that you will in fact get the accessories?

4. Markee

Markee Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Did not confirm.. Simply mailed in the Form today... Will look at what I sent in and see if there is any fine print...
    The form I got says phone must be activated between 11/11/11 and 12/31/11... My activation on this phone was 11/26/11...
    I think My costco must be better than yours... Will let you know if I actually get it...

5. JaBr1884

JaBr1884 Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Screw that...I'll just download the rebate and fill it out just in case lol I quoted the fine print in another thread, and I thought it was the service contract or 'upgrade' contract signed after 11/11 but if it is the phone activation, then we should get our package. Good luck! I'll report my results as well.

6. dillont

dillont Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am going to get the standard HDMI dock tomorrow with the living social voucher. I have an HDMI cord from my droid x, so i have no need to get the premium dock,(also I am not sure why I would need 3 USB ports on my dock). I think the HDMI dock is overpriced at $50, since you don't actually need one to hook the phone up to your TV. For $25 I am going to get one though. I like having a dock at home to turn my phone into an alarm clock, plus I think the connections are better when it is hooked up to the dock. With my droid X i noticed after a while that the cords or my the charging port on my phone would get loose so that i would have to mess with it to get it to charge/transfer data. Whenever I had it connected to the dock however the connection was always secure and I didn't have to worry about it. I'll let you know what i think about the dock after i get it tomorrow.

7. pizzaman

pizzaman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  8. Gleason81

Gleason81 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Pizzaman, thanks for the pics and link to review. I was worried about my newer USB wireless keyboard and mouse compatibility but looks like I shouldn't have any problems.

Search tags for this page
do i need an hdmi cable with my droid razr hd station

motorola 89526n

motorola 89526n droid razr
motorola hd dock review

motorola hd station with hdmi cable and rapid wall charger f

motorola razr hd dock review

razr hd dock

review doc motorola razr hd
reviews of motorola hd station with hdmi cable and rapid wal