Hd dock user reviews???????

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by Gleason81, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Gleason81

Gleason81 New Member

Anyone own an HD dock, please share some feedback. No luck thus far finding anything (as far as user reviews) on the web.
  2. Markee

Markee New Member

In the Mail... Will let you know

Traided in my Bionic today for a Razr... At Costco they provide a free HD Dock, with HDMI cable..
    Will let you know when it arives//
  3. JaBr1884

JaBr1884 New Member

I did the same, but the people at Costco said the mail in rebate wouldn't apply since I wasn't activating the service after 11/11. Did you get a confirmation that you will in fact get the accessories?
  4. Markee

Markee New Member

Did not confirm.. Simply mailed in the Form today... Will look at what I sent in and see if there is any fine print...
    The form I got says phone must be activated between 11/11/11 and 12/31/11... My activation on this phone was 11/26/11...
    I think My costco must be better than yours... Will let you know if I actually get it...
  5. JaBr1884

JaBr1884 New Member

Screw that...I'll just download the rebate and fill it out just in case lol I quoted the fine print in another thread, and I thought it was the service contract or 'upgrade' contract signed after 11/11 but if it is the phone activation, then we should get our package. Good luck! I'll report my results as well.
  6. dillont

dillont New Member

I am going to get the standard HDMI dock tomorrow with the living social voucher. I have an HDMI cord from my droid x, so i have no need to get the premium dock,(also I am not sure why I would need 3 USB ports on my dock). I think the HDMI dock is overpriced at $50, since you don't actually need one to hook the phone up to your TV. For $25 I am going to get one though. I like having a dock at home to turn my phone into an alarm clock, plus I think the connections are better when it is hooked up to the dock. With my droid X i noticed after a while that the cords or my the charging port on my phone would get loose so that i would have to mess with it to get it to charge/transfer data. Whenever I had it connected to the dock however the connection was always secure and I didn't have to worry about it. I'll let you know what i think about the dock after i get it tomorrow.
  7. pizzaman

pizzaman New Member

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  8. Gleason81

Gleason81 New Member

Pizzaman, thanks for the pics and link to review. I was worried about my newer USB wireless keyboard and mouse compatibility but looks like I shouldn't have any problems.
Search tags for this page
do i need an hdmi cable with my droid razr hd station

motorola 89526n

motorola 89526n droid razr
motorola hd dock review

motorola hd station with hdmi cable and rapid wall charger f

motorola razr hd dock review

razr hd dock

review doc motorola razr hd
reviews of motorola hd station with hdmi cable and rapid wal