hct

nikecar

Reaction score
??? :blink:

messed up on what? the phone? first post and you try to slam the I2? isn't there an apple forum you can troll?;)

OP
funkyt0ast

funkyt0ast

Reaction score
the fone... bone head please dont call me a troll lol. the fone glitches lags and every thing in between. ps i hate apple never had one never will

bmetelsky

Reaction score
the fone... bone head please dont call me a troll lol. the fone glitches lags and every thing in between. ps i hate apple never had one never will

If you are having problems with your DInc2 then you are in the minority. Most owners are happy with theirs. You are a troll. Go away.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Mine works great. So much so that I just gave it to my wife to replace her Blackberry when I got my Rezound the other day.

This was posted using my Rezound.

OP
funkyt0ast

funkyt0ast

Reaction score
@bmetelsky ur nothing but a nerdy troll

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score

Wow.. called me a bone head. :icon_ cry:

What's next, a dork? :icon_rolleyes:

You come in and say HCT (its "HTC" BTW) messed up, yet put nothing else in what was the greatest 1st post ever. Seriously.

Next time figure out what else to post or even search. Have you even attempted to do a reset to see if that solves it?

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I own both... yes the MAXX is far superior, but you pay for that in cost.
The dinc2 are awesome and I was jealous of my kid's phones while I was still on my d1..

My daughter has 1 my son has 1 and now my future son n law just got 1 today fo FREE!

----posted maxx'ed out----

EVoorhees

Reaction score
HTC just made a follow up to their original Incredible line. So far, I have only had one problem with mine. The 3G antenna gate broke on it, and I got it replaced next day. I had one of the first versions of the Incredible 2, so it wasn't updated and all that when I got it. There are really no problems with the Incredible 2. Has 712 MB of RAM, a Snapdragon processor, etc... HTC really wanted to make a mark with this Incredible. Best thing, it is getting ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) when HTC finalizes it. DancingNexus

d56alpine

Reaction score
If you are having problems with your DInc2 then you are in the minority. Most owners are happy with theirs. You are a troll. Go away.

Is there a "haha" button I can click on this post? I'm normally not OK with slamming others on boards, but this was funny.