Haxzamatic and The Goodies question...

powerwagon

Reaction score
I just installed The Goodies under Haxzamatic within the Rom Mgr. I see nothing different and no additional options. What gives? Am I missing something or are the options hidden that deep?

hookerdj

Reaction score
It adds a different keyboard go look you should have it and superuser and some wallpapers go look

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just installed The Goodies under Haxzamatic within the Rom Mgr. I see nothing different and no additional options. What gives? Am I missing something or are the options hidden that deep?

A bunch of us had the same problem. One probable cause is you may not have enough room in /system/app. You could try getting rid of some stuff there.

In the end, I never got it to work, but since the only thing I cared about was the updated superuser, I grabbed that from xda and installed manually.

hookerdj

Reaction score
It add so wallpapers and superuser and a new keypad keyboard

hookerdj

Reaction score
If you use astro you can go to the file you got and open the apk that way they work in at work or iud help you more sorry

OP
powerwagon

powerwagon

Reaction score
Hmmmm...have plenty of room on sd. No additional wallpapers, no keyboard, no superuser. All of these I checked originally, as that is what I figured were part of the goodies pack, but nothing. Oh well, not a big deal...will get worked out eventually. Just getting bored with my ROM...had it for just over an entire day now...lol.

roberj13

Reaction score
Yeah after I originally installed NexTheme I looked in system and had only 36k free. Had to dump off a bunch of stuff before I got it to work.

BACAbone

Reaction score
Yeah after I originally installed NexTheme I looked in system and had only 36k free. Had to dump off a bunch of stuff before I got it to work.

I too only have 40k. I do not know enough to start deleting files so tips would be appreciated

anuraj1

Reaction score
how do i check how much i have left in /system? in settings>sd card and phone storage, it says I have 183 MB left