1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Having trouble with where to post question about controlling LED

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by renbody, Mar 16, 2012.

1. renbody

renbody New Member

I would like to change how LEDs are controlled on my RAZR-- I seem to get a flashing green light for everything so it is useless. I went through all the FAQs. Search said that "LED" was too common a word to yield results. When I looked for a forum to post in I didn't know if this is a "tech" issue (e.g. something built into the phone) or if it is an "app" issue (e.g. I need an app to adjust them). Suggestions on how to proceed would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. There's an app for that. Free in the Market is Blink Flash Led. And I believe there are others. Search Alert LED in the Market or whatever they call it this week and you'll find them there.:)
  3. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Droid Forums!! Let us know how you make out :biggrin:
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, we are happy to have ya!

In addition to what Hook recommended, you can also check out Light Flow...good luck!
  5. SFGate

SFGate Banned

Welcome to the site. DancingNexus