1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

having trouble with ROM Manager

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by Weapondrift, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

I recently rooted my Droid Incredible and then purchased Rom Manager in the Market place, however when I go to Download ROM i get an error that says "You must upgrade to the latest Rom Manager to the latest version" ok no big deal, so right under the "Download ROM" is a "Check for ROM Updates" but when I choose that....nothing happens...at all? What am I doing wrong?
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

It seems to be saying that you do not have the latest version of Rom Manager and must have it before you can do anything else. Go to the market and check for an update of Rom Manager.
  3. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Ok just got back fromthe marketplace...it says that theres no update for the Rom Manager.

*final edit* ok REINSTALL fixed the issue...however now Titanium backup is saying I dont have root which is b.s. because I do and I know I do.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2010
Search tags for this page

check for rom updates does nothing

latest version rom manager

rom manager check for rom updates does nothing

rom manager check for rom updates does nothing happens
your rom version is not the latest version