having trouble with "goddies" in rom manager

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
the first time i went into goodies after it was done downloading it came up with all the option as to what i can add and remove from this rom then i had a hard time getting my phone back up and running cause i didnt make a backup but now its all working and when i go into goodies it wont give me any options other than backup rom and wipe data

i have tried removing it from my sd card battery pulling rebooting my phone and nothing working any ideas on why it wont work again??

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time following you and this would be better posted in my official help thread.

I think first you are referring to my customizer on rom manager. This allows you to choose many options which can also be found in my goodies. If you choose the goodies off rom manager DON'T select wipe data and just reboot and install like you would a rom. This will place the goodies folder on the root of your sdcard for you. Does this make sense? If I'm way off try explaining in more detail your issue.

OP
tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
sorry my wording was pretty bad when i downloaded it the first time i was able to choose what lwps fonts apps ect. before it asked to back up or wipe data now when i try it it goes straight to backup or wipe data selection

idk if i could explain what i mean any better

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so the first time did you choose "JRummy Customizer". That will give you all the options your talking about and still will. The second time you must have selected "Goodies". Just choose the "JRummy Customizer" and you should be good.

OP
tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
thank you that helps i didnt realize i had chose that before and over looked it this time

stainless

Reaction score
I think I missed something.
I got the goodies from Rom Manager.
But how do I install the goodies like Live wallpapers