1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Having trouble sending pictures.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by toll_booth, Mar 5, 2010.

1. toll_booth

toll_booth New Member

For some reason my Droid won't sent pictures consistently to email. I go in, multi-select a few photos, and send them no problem. But then when I come back and try it again, no go. It's as if after sending them, they get lost in some kind of void. I've tried sending them only a couple at a time or even one at a time, but nothing works. The newer pictures never make it to my email. What's going on?
  2. toll_booth

toll_booth New Member

Update: They all came through. But, that happened only after I entered in the email address manually, instead of accepting its '"mymail@whatevermail.com" <mymail@whatevermail.com>' one-click replacement. Then they all came in, about 10-15 seconds apart!
Search tags for this page

android sending pictures to email troubleshooting

android why won't pictures send to email
diffucultt sending email from android
droid bionic e mail a picture difficult
droid incredible wont send email pictures

droid won't send pics

having trouble sending pictures s4
htc one won't send jpg images
htc rezound wont email my pictures
my droid won't send pictures to my email
photos on phone won't send to email

s4 won't send pictures

send picture from htc merge to e-mail acct.

trouble send photos on my droid
trouble with thunderbolt sending photos through gmail