1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Having trouble removing plastic case

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by InfiniteLoop, Nov 30, 2009.

1. InfiniteLoop

InfiniteLoop New Member

Hi,

I just bought a Droid yesterday with a plastic clear snap on case. The sales associate at the verizon store put it on over the screen protector that came with the droid. I want to take the case off and take this protector off and put one of the new ones on that I bought because this one is smudged up a little. I'm having trouble getting the snap on case off though and I don't want to force it off and break it. Are there any instructions for taking it off correctly?

Thanks
  2. InfiniteLoop

InfiniteLoop New Member

Nevermind on that. I got the plastic case off. I removed the plastic cover that came with the droid too. I didn't like that too much, but I bought some of the clear ones to replace it that I might put on.
Search tags for this page

how to put motorola droid plastic case

how to remove droid razr m plastic cover

how to remove droid razr plastic case

how to remove the plastic casing from android

how to take a plastic case off an android

how to take plastic case off droid razr m

how+to+remove+plastic+case+on android

plastic case for android

take off droid plastic verizone