Having trouble installing 1.7

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
A few hours ago everything was running fine and then I decided to update to the latest zombiestomped rom.
I fired up bootstrap and did its thing, phone rebooted and all I get is the boot logo. I pulled the battery a million times to no avail so I tried to use the SBF with RDS lite. Held volume up and got it to show up on my PC, it downloaded motoflash driver and then showed up in RDS lite.
It goes through a few things and then gets to flashing but says FAILED.
I verified the SBF wasn't corrupt and was the correct md5 and tried a couple times with the same result.

What do?

Last edited:

Cmking76

Reaction score
Did you factory reset in front of each zip ? If not try that thats what I had to do to get mine to work

OP
wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
I revised my post to explain all what happened. I never got that far, I used bootstrap. it rebooted and bam, nothing no bootloader, no rom loading, just a boot screen.

Cmking76

Reaction score
You can try this but it doesn't always work.has for me in past.
1.pull batt
2.plug phone in wall
3.put batt in push power batt icon should come on(if low let it charge)
4.turn on phone should/might go to bootstrap,menu
5.flash your back up. Then I would sfw juat to make sure everything is right with your phne.
I had to do this seviral times before it would goto bstrap,menu hope this helps

Last edited:
OP
wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
I've made some progress but I think im going to post a new thread in general becuase I've run into some other problems that arent related to this rom and hopefully more people see it.
thanks for the help Cmking
mods feel free to delete this thread.