Having trouble getting roms...

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Imyourbatman, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Imyourbatman

Imyourbatman New Member

I just rooted my phone and really want to put the Liberty ROM on my phone. From what i have found and read on several forums the past 4 hours, I need to download the ROM to my computer and then drag and drop the file in to my SD card on my my phone. HOWEVER i have a few problems.

1. My phone isnt showing up in my computer when i plug it in. I have tried downloading some softwear that someone said i needed to downlaid and provided the link and still no luck

2. I have tried downloading Liberty a few times and it will not work. Either it finishes really fast and an error pops up OR it the download freezes a little more then half way through the download.

Any help is greatly apreaciated. If any one knows of any forums that would help that would be great too. i have tried looking for them but i am new to all this and cant find anything to help me with my delema.
  2. nate.fehr

nate.fehr New Member

I'm no expert, so I'm just spitballing here, but I'd try to download Liberty from one of the torrent links. Mich more speed and reliability IMO.

As far as the other, try putting your phone in USB Mass Storage mode.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. Imyourbatman

Imyourbatman New Member

hey thanks i finally ended up getting it to work... i dont know exactly what the problem was but now i have a whole new problem i am going to see if i can get help to fix. thanks again though
  4. AlexSB

AlexSB New Member

What's your new problem? Maybe I can help I know what your going through flashing a new rom we've all been there =)

Liberated Droid II