1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Having trouble downloading [R3]BLURR3D ROM cant find it. (sites are down)

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by Cdub270, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Cdub270

Cdub270 New Member

Im a noob and have been lurking around for some time, Ive bricked my Bionic but managed to reboot back to stock, im rooted now but want to try the [R3]BLURR3D ROM im Having trouble downloading [R3]BLURR3D ROM cant find it. has it been renamed every site I went to the site was unavailible whatsup can some one sent me the download I just want to play a lil' bit

Calvin
  2. DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory Beta Team Developer

R3BLURR3D is discontinued. It has been Updated to SHIFT3R. All the downloads are in the respective threads. :)
  3. Cdub270

Cdub270 New Member

Thanks and I did some research on Shifter, that was my next move,

Thanks I just hope I dont Brick my Phone again LOL
  4. Cdub270

Cdub270 New Member

Thanks for your help.

I installed the Shifter Base and every thing looks good (im still Playing with it) I was gonna instsall the add ons as well but every thing Ive read so far says I have to unthrottle my phone but I havent figured that out yet or should I have unthrottle before installing Shifter Base .........anyway your the Man!!!!:hail:

I know I will need Better terminal emulator but I havent found anything so far for the Bionic Ill keep looking though or if you can point me in the right direction that woukd be great , but once again thanks

Calvin
Search tags for this page

r3blurr3d rom

trouble downloading roms