Having trouble answering calls

dgonz

Reaction score
Having trouble answering calls PLEASE HELP

Great ROM first of all. Definitely my favorite, but this is definitely becoming a deal breaker. For some reason when my phone rings, the screen lights up and the ringtone goes off...but the answer screen never comes up, it's just the lock screen. And by the time it finally pops up i've missed the call. And to top it all off I can't even silence it with the volume buttons, it doesn't work. I've been caught in public with my phone going off super loud and me having no way to answer or silence the ring lol. Anyone have any idea what this is about?

jboutall

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem. It seems to be intermitant, some calls I can answer and others I'm locked out. I tried turning off the security screen lock. The next time I had a call it showed up on the screen, but nothing happened when I pressed the answer button. It was as if the touch screen was frozen.

Any help in resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

listenman20

Reaction score
every rom i've ever tried with the cyphone app done me that way occasionally. so i simply replaced it with the regular phone app. i don't miss the extra features.