Having to much fun

artchr73

Reaction score
So I have been playing around with this stuff for about 3 days now and having so much fun with ROOTing, ROMing and THEMEing (oh my). I only got into a bootloop once (when I first started) and had no problem recovering. The devs are awesome at what they do.

So I am pretty late to the game and I see there is a whole list of items with the UNL3ASH3ED mods. Is there a place I can go to read up on specifically what each one does and how to use the new utilities now available?

I currently am rooted with Petes, system backups with official bootstrap and now UNL3ASH3D with 1.5. (I just got a little nerd chubby going).

I had installed v1.3 about 2 days ago and then installed 1.5 last night. Both installs I was not able to get my phone numbers for my contacts to show up. All my contacts are there and the email address, facebook and pictures all synced up with no issues, they are just all without phone numbers. If I can figure this last piece of the puzzle out, I will be in hog heaven. If I can not then it's back to stock bloated and all, either way the phone is awesome and the MODing is still fun.

OP
A

artchr73

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why I don't get my contacts' phone numbers after installing unl3ash3d? Everything else is great, battery life is only down 25% in 6 hours, everything else is sync'd.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why I don't get my contacts' phone numbers after installing unl3ash3d? Everything else is great, battery life is only down 25% in 6 hours, everything else is sync'd.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

If its anything like flashing stuff on my phone, backup assistant doesn't sync with your phone so what I did was go back to my stock+root nandroid and saved my contacts to my gmail (saved them on my SD card, transferred to computer, and upload to gmail) then after you go back to whatever Rom you are now, sync gmail contacts. Hope that helps!

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

OP
A

artchr73

Reaction score
Sort of worked, all the numbers are in the NOTES: lol so I have to move them all to the phone area lol. But it's better then nothing, thanks for your help.