Having Problems with Boot Manager App??

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok brothers. I'm starting this thread to help other member with the awesome app.."Boot Manager" available in Market. I am trying to get it running on my device as we speak and had to move so I didn't clog up our friendly Pime time forum created for us Rev heads...lol peace!

So, I'm ok to flash phone rom now since I'm not on a backup and running cm7? Right? It shouldn't be on my sd running..lo

You Juss Been TAPPED! by the drummer...
Another day, yet another flash.....:)
<&mdash;&mdash;Peace!&mdash;&mdash;>

jaa185

Reaction score
That's correct. Since u r on cm and you have it backed up to " phone rom " you are now ready. To flash gb Tom's to the open slots.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

havens1515

Reaction score
If something goes wrong with a SD card ROM I can just reboot normally to get back to the phone ROM right? I DLed Boot Manager a while ago and haven't actually used it yet.

lpulle

Reaction score
Today I keep getting a force close "application boot manager has stopped working -- yesterday was OK

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

scushard

Reaction score
If something goes wrong with a SD card ROM I can just reboot normally to get back to the phone ROM right? I DLed Boot Manager a while ago and haven't actually used it yet.

As long as your SD card and the phone ROM are still good, you can flash the update.zip from /BootManager/phoneRom in CWM Recovery. That'll get your phone back to booting up.

OP
droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm loving it!

You Juss Been TAPPED! by the drummer...
Another day, yet another flash.....:)
<&mdash;&mdash;Peace!&mdash;&mdash;>

jaa185

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble installing Liberty 3 through bootmanager? I downloaded twice from roomtools and still no luck. It doesn't seem to recognize it? Suggestions?

jaa185

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble installing Liberty 3 through bootmanager? I downloaded twice from roomtools and still no luck. It doesn't seem to recognize it? Suggestions?

Romtoolbox...I meant

scushard

Reaction score
Romtoolbox...I meant

When I downloaded Lib3 from ROM Toolbox, it did not download named as a zip file. I renamed the downloaded file liberty3v1.0.zip, and Boot Manager could then find it.

Last edited: