1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Having problem with site e-mails

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by mikeinctown, Dec 2, 2009.

1. mikeinctown

mikeinctown New Member

I keep getting e-mails when someone is replying to posts I have made. I have gone into my user cp and disabled the -mail feature but for some reason I am still getting half dozen e-mails a day. If someone can suggest something for me to try I would appreciate it.
  2. allikanbe

allikanbe Member

Go to your User CP, choose Edit Options, scroll down and you will see the subscription block. Choose unsubscribe or no notification. It's something like that anyway.
  3. Erich_F

Erich_F New Member

My issue is that the new posting links in the emails are abbreviated and become unusable as hyperlinks in Gmail. Is this from the Forum, or Gmail abbreviating the links?