Having Nexus Problems come get help:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
We have a dedicated group of Nexus users who are there to help so check us out:

Rescue Squad

Joediver

Reaction score
Can't get the forum to work on tapatalk. I keep getting the message to contact the forum administrator

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

kristinz84

Reaction score
Hi, it seems like a lot of people are wondering the same thing about why facebook and the galaxy nexus aren't syncing. I was wondering if I should reply back to everyone or start a new thread stating that the two are in a lawsuit which is why they aren't syncinc.

coolcutter

Reaction score
I'm having issues with my bluetooth while paired with my car stereo. I have searched the web and it seems alot of people are having the same issue but no solutiobs. The problem is the audio gets choppy and starts cutting in and out. It only happens when streaming music. I have updated the firmware for my Kenwood radio, tried unpairing and repairing but it still happens.....often! Can you help? Is usb an option? I know that the gnex does not support umd (mass storage) but is there any sort of workaround for this?

pranett

Reaction score
Hi All,

Need urgent help in resetting/recovering my google nexus device which is stuck Google Screen.

Device Details: GSM Galaxy nexus with OS 4.0.4

What I did to screw the Device
With limited/no knowledge on the rooting I started to Upgrade the ICS version to Jelly Bean
I got rooted to the Device following the instructions in [Guide][Mac][Toro][Maguro]How to Root Galaxy Nexus LTE and GSM on a mac - xda-developers
Now comes the biggest blunder/foolish thing I did, Without downloading the new 4.1 ROM, I cleared/wiped all the factory reset details etc mentioned in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Now Available for Rooted Galaxy Nexus
Now when I start the device it is stuck in Good Screen. I cannot recover the device as I wiped all the data.

Is there any way we can recover this device. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

blacklung

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm having trouble sending texts. I keep getting Error Code:2 in the message details. What can I do to get these messages sent?