Having issues with SD card?

letsroc1

Reaction score
Is anyone having a issue with there sd card? It tells me that I have no sd card and to add a new one. And sometimes it says sd card unexpectedly removed and to unmount sd card before removing it. I was lucky that I had all my pictures backup.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
There have been quite a few reports of the same thing happening to other people but the reason hasn't been pinned down as many people are not having the problem. There have been enough reports to suspect that there is a problem somewhere.

OP
letsroc1

letsroc1

Reaction score
Should I just take the sd card out? It will not let me put anything on it. Will I be able to use it again? it's a 32g card or do I need to get a new 1?

GVLBob

Reaction score
It might be something simple like the card not being fully seated in the holder. I would check that it is properly snapped into the holder.

sooperstar

Reaction score
Could be a number of things and a quick fix if you have a Mac computer is to go to insert your SD card in the slot or card reader then go to disk utility, then click repair disk.

GVLBob

Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
letsroc1

letsroc1

Reaction score
I tried the card and its no good. I called Verizon and they are sending me a new 32g sd card and told me to do a master reset to see if that will do anything. I don't think it is. If Iit does I will post to tell yal if it does or not.