Having a user issue with TWITroid

DJTURNz

Reaction score
TWEETroid
I don't care to myspace or facebook. I also don't make any twits, but I do follow a few companies. On my Voyager, I would sign in and if there was a twitpic link, I could view it, plus all the comments made about it. With twitroid, I can view the picture, but no replies. It's just a picture viewer. What am I doing wrong?

GolfProRM

Reaction score
go to your settings and turn off "Open weblinks in Twidroid." It will then open all links in your browser.

They have it set to just pull down just the picture from many of the popular picture sites. It saves on loading time by not pulling down the whole page.

GolfProRM

Reaction score
Might be something that the free version doesn't handle then. What you can do is when the picture comes up, press the menu button, then Open in Browser.

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
Mine gives me the option of where to open it (I haven't set a default), and it is the free version. If you haven't set the default action and aren't getting the option to choose where to open it too, it's probably on your end. I would uninstall and reinstall to see if that fixes it. If not, contact the developer, unless somebody else here knows what to do.

OP
D

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Might be something that the free version doesn't handle then. What you can do is when the picture comes up, press the menu button, then Open in Browser.

This worked. Thanks