Having a lot of technical problems

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on, but today my phone just started having a ton of problems. I lost my Wifi for a while, which has always happened every 5-10 minutes, but then it would normally reconnect after 10 seconds. This has happened with both my OG and my Bionic, probably just a Motorola vs my router problem though. But about 3 hours ago, I lost Wifi and it didn't try to reconnect. I went to go investigate the settings and discovered my Bionic had working Wifi, but my router was nowhere on the "scanned" list. I grabbed my mom's phone that was sitting on the counter and turned on her Wifi, and it picked it up the Wifi right away. I decided to restart my phone, and after the restart I got the force close that I've been mentioning for a while in separate threads that always pops up as soon as my phone boots up or when I uninstall an app. After 15 seconds of just trying to reply to a message, the screen started acting up, almost like the "phantom finger" seen on quite a few OG's. It went away a few seconds later, but then I had to go through the Wifi issue again.

Wifi has been connected for a while now, but it was just strange. It felt kinda cool though that if anything major happened, my warranty was still in effect and I could take it into Verizon xD