Having 2 different Contact profiles ???

jlwardn

Reaction score
I have to have two different contact displays. Right now I only use my phone for personal use and have my stock contact app with all my friends and family. I want to have a completely separate way to see business contacts. Is there a way to keep them separate but see them very quickly. I would like to click one button"contacts" and see all my personal people and click one other button "business contacts" and see all of my business contacts...with full functionality of being able to click to call or send sms. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

GottiWarbucks

Reaction score
I'm sorry i do not have the full answer for you but there is a way that i know on the motorola droid that you can separate your friends contacts from your business contacts and co workers but i do not know how to put any contacts under co worker category you would go into your contacts press menu then hit display options ben from that screen you'll be able to change the contacts that are displayed from your friends family and your coworkers

I hope i helped you some sort of way

By the way this whole message was voice recognized

OP
J

jlwardn

Reaction score
I just checked the menu when I am in contacts and I don't see anything about family or co-workers. I just see that I can add or change accounts. I was hoping I could click on one icon and see personal contacts and click on another one and see business numbers.....

GottiWarbucks

Reaction score
Im a non rooted droid 2.1 when u hit menu while in ur contact list u should see search new contacts display options accounts import and export i have my gmail and facebook accounts synced into my contacts if u dont ssee all of those options i dont know wat to tell you my friend

jaimedroid

Reaction score
I have to have two different contact displays. Right now I only use my phone for personal use and have my stock contact app with all my friends and family. I want to have a completely separate way to see business contacts. Is there a way to keep them separate but see them very quickly. I would like to click one button"contacts" and see all my personal people and click one other button "business contacts" and see all of my business contacts...with full functionality of being able to click to call or send sms. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

You could create "Business" and "Contacts" folders on one of your Home screens and then put direct dials to the right people in each folder.