1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Haven't joined a forum in years!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Ands2, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Ands2

Ands2 New Member

Great to be a new member here! I am looking forward to sharing and learning more about Android software and devices :)
    I am Very knowledgeable about Android and what it has to offer and am currently looking to join Verizon Wireless as a Customer Service Rep. I am looking for tips and clues to getting them to notice me and send me an email back for a telephone interview. But in the meantime i am still looking forward to learning more and having fun.
    Any Ideas or tips on what part of the forum might be best for my interest? Please tell!

-Andrew
  2. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

Welcome. Just take a look in the bionic section for all your bionic needs.
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum, enjoy ur stay